Re: Unusual problem with Squid-1.1.20

From: B. Richardson <rabtter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 16:14:53 -0400 (EDT)

I don't have any definitive information but maybe some debugging
helpers. Telnet to the proxy port on squid box and try a couple
of HTTP commands.

    GET http://uncooperativehost/ HTTP/1.0<CR>
    <CR>

   and this

    GET / HTTP/1.0<CR>
    Host: uncooperativehost<CR>
    <CR>

Those may log some things that may give some more hints about what's
going on. Has network connectivity between the squid box and the
problematic server been verified?

--
B. Richardson       rabtter@aye.net