Re: httpd accel

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 1998 03:48:01 +0200

Ricardo Kleemann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the reply. I'm using squid1.2.beta21... at the moment
> the servers are on the same machine because I'm just testing the
> redirector/accelerator. But eventually they'll be on different
> servers.

1.2beta21 should work when redirecting to virtual servers.

What is said in you server and squid access logs??

> How do I set it up in 1.2.x?

Not much to setup besides "httpd_accel virtual" (or something else) and
having a working redirector. Requests has to pass throught a redirector
to get the Host: header updated correctly.

---
Henrik Nordström
Sparetime Squid Hacker