Re: refresh rules

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 11:31:38 +0300 (EEST)

hello,
thanks for reply,
I am using 1.NOVM.22 and as I saw from your homepage
there is just a patch which adds override-expire option.
can I use the patches for other releases too?
what about the lm-factor? can it be more than 100 ?
can I set it to 2000 ?
I also want to know about the maximum values I can put
into refresh_pattern expression.