Re: TCP connection to proxy/port failed

From: Rainer Klier <Rainer.Klier@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 10:42:37 +0100

And another thing: What is the difference between
"TCP connection to proxy/port failed" and
"Detected DEAD Sibling/Parent ?".

Btw: Did my first mailing get through ? We are
using here a news2mail Gateway, and I am not
sure whether it works everytime :)

Rainer

--
   ______
  /|     |  Rainer Klier  | Wahr sind auch die Erinnerungen, die wir mit
                  http://www.erl.sbs.de/personal/rrklier/ (Siemens int.)