Re: Disk space management

From: Apiset Tananchai <aet@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 21:39:51 +0700 (ICT)

On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Squid 2 handles each cache_dir separately, and tries to balance the load
> between them based on which directory that has most free space and some
> other factors.

How does squid determine how much disk space currently free on each
cache_dir? I used to get nearly full partition from df while cachemgr
report only 30-40% is in use on that partion. (this is after a crash, I
think) I then have to fsck that partion since squid continualy died with
"disk full" error.

Regards,

--
aet