Re: Preserve cache

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 23:32:15 +0100

Charles Dale wrote:

> Henrik has posted a few descriptions of how to do this previously
> - check the archives. He did a script as well I believe. I just

The description on how it teoretically can be done, and example script
is available from my Squid page. http://hem.passagen.se/hno/squid/

Please note that I have personally never tried to migrate a cache from
1.X to 2.X for other than experimental purposes, and that a new usually
cache builds up in a few days if you restart it from scratch.

/Henrik