Re: Invalid URL with Squid2.1

From: Andy Walden <andy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:56:46 -0600 (CST)

Sorry, never mind. The problem isn't with Squid, it only affects it when
I'm trying to redirect the web traffic using ipfwadm under linux. Though
if someone has some thoughts here, I have followed the FAQ and the result
is all URLs are invalid when redirecting. Thanks anyway.

Sincerely,
Andy Walden
System Administrator
MTCO Communications