Configure error messages?

From: Josh Kuperman <sar_kuper@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 12:05:19 -0500

I would like to provide customized error messages for TCP_ACCESS_DENIED and customized login screens for authentication. I'd like the error message to incorporate all kinds of information based on the IP address of the machine, the time of day, and the acl and http_access rule that triggered the error.

How do I do this.

--
Josh Kuperman        Saratoga Springs Public Library
sar_kuper@sals.edu   49 Henry St