Re: Configure error messages?

From: Igor Sysoev <maillist@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:40:25 +0300

> From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@hem.passagen.se>

> deny_info can be used to select different error pages. It selects a
> error page based on the last acl verified for the request, or put in a
> simpler way, the last acl on the "http_access deny" line which denied
> the request. So by carefully construct your http_access controls you can
> select error pages on close to any criteria.

I know that in squid 2.x had been changed format
of deny_info. But deny_info in squid 1.x was handy
tool to stop banners using redirecting them to local gifs.
I know that this can be achived by external
redirector but such redirector eats much memory.

Is it possible to restore support of redirectors
in deny_info in such way:

deny_info [ local_error_page | http://somehost/some.gif ] acl_name

with best regards,
Igor Sysoev