Squid and RH6.1

From: CarolB <edluzen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:50:33 -0500

Something very simple is going wrong, but I'm too new to Llinux to catch it.

I have taken the following steps:
1. Installed squid using rpm -e
    -squid installs, although in a different directory pattern than the faq recommends

2. Edited the squid.conf to look approximately like the sample (am wondering if my problem is in this script edit ... if I do nothing, will squid -z just use the 'default' values?)

3. Typed squid -z
    -caches created, and logs

4. looked to run RunCache & -- can't find it anywhere. sigh.

Could someone please explain what I should do?