modify time from squid (not browsed server)

From: Miroslaw Gawenda <mirek@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:09:46 +0100

HI

First sorry for my english.

When I was try the transparent caching I was found some problems with many
http servers and with my too :(((
After modify of page and pressing the refresh on browser I getting the old
page, but only if I using transparent cache. When I using normal cache (ie
when I set browser to use proxy) this never happens.

So I made : "client -m HEAD http:/blebleble.com/ and I get
DATE Tue, 07 Dec 1992 20:52:05 GMT
Last-Modified:Tue, 07 Dec 1999 20:52:04 GMT

but when I made (after 3 seconds) "client -m HEAD
http:/blebleble.com/index.html I getting correct data ie :
DATE tue, 07 Dec 1999 22:01:32 GMT
Last-Modified: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 22:01:12 GMT

After playing with this some hours I found so now date is correct (I finding
some errors with date but I getting good pages) but I see so this can be
great problem and I don't know why this is now working, because I was only
play with reading date by the client program or changing options in my
browser. I was not made any reconfigurations !!!!!

Does somebody give me good start point for this problem ?
I think so this problem come to me today because it must still exists

Mirek.