Re: Add more ports on Web accelerator

From: C W CHAN <chiwai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 12:33:16 +0800

Hi,

I have setup the redirector perl script to my web accelerator to forward the users'
request as follows:

host1.domain.com ----------> internal-host1.domain.com
adm-host1.domain.com ----------> internal-host1.domain.com:8083

The first is OK but second is failed.
While the user tried to access the "adm-host1.domain.com", the redirector forwarded it
to "internal-host1.domain.com".

I have tried to change the "httpd_accel_port" in squid.conf but it seems the Squid only
allow to access one port at the same time.

I knew the Squid (as reverse proxy) can listen more than one port through the parameter
of "http_port". Is it possible to support multi ports at the same server?

Any suggestion is welcomed.
I am wondering if anyone can help me.

c w Chan