Re: dial-up

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 21:23:19 +0100

The problem is that most larger sites uses dynamically generated HTML,
and isn't cacheable (only the images gets cached).

The directives you are looking for are

refresh_pattern
and
offline_mode

Be warned that fiddling around with refresh_pattern can very easily
cause Squid to cache private content like web-based email services and
other "sensitive" information unless the web-application is properly
designed to cope with caches.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker