Hacking Access log code

From: Denis J. O'Toole <Denis.OToole@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:32:16 +1100

Hi people,

    I am looking for a small hack for Squid V2.2S5 or V2.3S1 that will
log the IP address in the URL string of the Access log rather than the
FQDN. Because I work for a University with a rather over-complicated
Internet Accounting system that is dependant on three different
networks, the IP would be much easier to work with.

If anyone can help with a patch/diff, or something similar, I would
really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance.

--
Regards,