Re: [Fwd: Optimizing Squid performance]

From: <jpsp@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 10:24:23 +0100

If you're using 2.4, a good place to start is
on IPC tunning. There's a good description under
"diskd" on the FAQ.
        If your want to put your mind to rest,
you could just run a pair o polygraph testers to see
where's the breakdown point (with a RAID sub-system
and one CPU, probably well bellow 150req/sec...

--jp

--
FCCN - Fundação para a Computação Científica Nacional - Tel:
+351-218440100