[SQU] Best OS For Using Squid

From: Bubux Bubux <bubux2002@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:55:02 +0100 (CET)

Hi at all,

I am studying about a firewall solution for my school.
We want to put a Squid proxy and firewall with a Squid
Guard software to filtre the URLs (for example non
allow Porn, Hack and Racist adresses Web and FTP
sites).
We want to install the best OS for an optimal use.

Personally i would want to install SuSE 7.0 or a RED
HAT. But i learn that Debian distribution is the best
solution for these softwares.

Can you advice me what is the best OS (linux or
alternative) for using Squid and Squid Guard

Thank you,
Bruno
ICQ 74777901