[SQU] Limitations

From: Devin Teske <devinteske@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 13:18:47 -0800

Hello,

I'm hitting major limitations here with squid. The fact that it can't handle
usernames for an upstream proxy with spaces in it, that you can't set a
fallback authentication proxy, and the fact that you can't set up you users
in a database, is hampering my project.

The only way I can see myself of getting over those limitations is if I knew
how to program in C++ and reprogram parts of squid and/or helper
applications.

So, is there anything more powerful than squid (one preferrably that has
those features)? I need something! ((Delagate? Proxy Soft?))

Thank you in advance,
Devin Teske