RE: [squid-users] DISKD gives error message

From: Kashan Sadiq <mkashan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 04:35:49 -0700 (PDT)

I have serachd the kernel file /sys/i386/conf/LOCAL,
which is copy Generic in this directory, but I
couldn't find anything like you mentioned in link
below in FreeBSD kernel configuration as below

Your kernel must have

options SYSVMSG

You can set the parameters in the kernel as follows.
This is just an example. Make sure the values are
appropriate for your system:

options MSGMNB=16384 # max # of bytes in a
queue
options MSGMNI=41 # number of message
queue identifiers
options MSGSEG=2049 # number of message
segments
options MSGSSZ=64 # size of a message
segment
options MSGTQL=512 # max messages in
system

How would I configure these things in BSDOS4.0.1.

Kashan