Re: [squid-users] aclmatch algorithm

From: gis88530 <gis88530@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:07:29 +0800

Thanks.
I have search it, and I find the /usr/include/regex.h file.
Do you know where is the implementation of functions in regex.h?
If possible, could you tell me how to find out these answer?
Thanks a lot.

http://www.squid-cache.org/index.html
* DENY keyword "org"
Then user can not connect to this URL.
AND I want to ask the string match algorithm for this purpose.

Cheers,
Tom