[squid-users] ssl not working

From: Dibun <dibun75@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 15:47:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

   I am using Redhat 7.1 with squid.I have a cable
modem and linux box is connected to it.Linux box is
used as a proxy and a windows box is connected to it.I
can only access web through web browser from the
windows box but i cannot access
SSL,pop,smtp,telnet,ftp from it.I have included all
the ports in acl safe_ports and added the line
http_access allow !Safe_ports but still now it is not
working.I have also gone through the FAQ and did all
but still no use.

so if somebody have any idea do let me know.

Arunav Mandal.