Re: [squid-users] confusion, please help!

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 14:45:17 -0500

The default directory paths are configured at build time, and are
usually of the form $PREFIX/...

So logs go in $PREFIX/logs, configuration in $PREFIX/etc, and so on.

You configured the PREFIX to be /usr/local/squid_2.4, and so that's
where the stuff goes by default. To override that, use the cache_log,
cache_store_log and cache_access_log options in your configuration file
(or recompile with the corrected default PREFIX).

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances