[squid-users] ACL Doubt

From: Senthil Kumar <senthil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:51:06 +0530

Hi

I have a doubt in using ACLs to control the browsing of my users. My company
wants me to block certain sites which gives free email services like
hotmail, yahoo for example.And they want me to enable those blocked sites
after 6.00 pm that is after office hours but with a certain restriction as
such to block the attachments from getting downloaded and uploaded. Now for
my actull question is there any way by which i can execute a certain ACL
or ACLs at a given time? Can any one please throw some ideas
please..........

squid newbeee

senthil