RE: [squid-users] Current Performance?

From: Aaron Seelye <AaronS@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 08:31:25 -0800

So it would be correct to say that this limitation could be overcome by
multiple squid boxes and a load balancer? I understand that that's a
workaround, but if an organization can afford to have 10Mbit or greater
bandwidth, they can afford an extra $2-3k box and a layer 3/4 switch/load
balancer.

-Aaron