Re: [squid-users] eating cpu

From: Peter Smith <peter.smith@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:41:29 -0600

Kancha:
 It is entirely possible that you are using a Dell box that comes with
raid hardware which uses the aacraid driver. If so, most likely you
will have better luck downgrading to the 2.2 kernel. That is what I've
had to do as I have 2 Dell Poweredge 2550s (with the aacraid driver.)
 My theory is the 2.4 series has a buggy aacraid driver.

Peter Smith
Linux Systems Administrator
University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
(USA) 214 648 3111
peter.smith@utsouthwestern.edu