[squid-users] No transparency...

From: Studmuffin <justin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 03:12:08 -0600

Can somebody please explain excactly what I need in squid.conf to make it a transparent proxy. I looked at the squid-cache site and checked the .conf file of a proxy we had running transparent and copied almost verbatim the config (We're using delay pools now and that box wouldn't do it). It works if it's set-up in the browser to use the proxy but not otherwise. Is there a way to force a browser to detect proxy settings again? Do y'all want my config file posted so you can tell me what's wrong?