Re[2]: [squid-users] Re-compiling source code, any danger?

From: Boniforti Flavio <boniforti.f@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 02:41:33 +0100

HN> You just need to add your own signature to each of the error pages. This
HN> signature must include %s (the Squid name and version) or else Squid
HN> will automatically add it's own signature.

So I will have to modify ALL my error pages for that purpose? How may
I add my own signature to the error page, as it doesn't actually
contain the signature? I mean, in the error page file there is not
indication of what is gonna be written at the end of it!

THanx...

--
Saludos,
 Boniforti                            mailto:boniforti.f@co-ver.it