Re: [squid-users] some Sites are not working!!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:11:48 +0100

Because a certain very big company did not read the HTTP specifications
when implementing their "integrated login" schemes (NTLM and then
Negotiate), and as a result their design is in violation to fundamental
aspects of the HTTP specification and cannot be proxied by standard HTTP
proxies who try to follow the specifications (not even their own proxy).