Re: [squid-users] outdated FAQ ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 23:45:29 +0100

The Squid developers fully admit that many entries in the Squid FAQ is a
bit dated and needs a cleanup to exacly match the current versions.
However, most of the information is valid (even is minor details may
differ). Note: developers as we are we tend to spend most our available
time coding..

Any contributions to making the Squid FAQ better is always welcome,
including notes like this where the information is no longer correct. I
have tried to address your immediate concerns regarding the installation
instructions. Please check for typos etc (the new version will be
published automatically in a few hours)