RE: [squid-users] Control squid VSZ and RSS from growing

From: Zand, Nooshin <nooshin.zand@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:29:06 -0700

Hi,
Yes, I did. I expected the process size decrease when squid is not in
use.
Squid was processed 140 httpReq/sec and RSS was ~312M.

More request forwarded to it so 196 httpReq/sec and process size
increased to
RSS became 325M.

The time that is processing 20 httpReq/sec or 0 request still top shows
RSS as 325M.
In summary, it is continuously growing.

Thanks,
nooshin