[squid-users] Configure squid to first try NTLM auth then fall back to BASIC?

From: Matthew Richards <matthew.richards@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 11:00:05 +1100

Hello Squid Users,

I wish to configure Squid so that it challenges users for authentication, first with NTLM and if the user agent does not support that then offer BASIC. I am currently experimenting with Samba 3 and the winbind authenticator.

Can anyone please tell me if there is another way to configure squid to first try NTLM auth then fall back to BASIC?

Regards
Matthew Richards