RE: [squid-users] reverse ssl-proxy?

From: John Hally <JHally@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:24:50 -0500

Thanks Anthony.

In short, both. the scenario is we have multiple web servers on the
intranet that we need to make available from the internet for roaming
salespeople. What I'm looking to do is have squid act as a web proxy so
that the salespeople can hit https://sqid.somewhere.com and be able to get
to the intranet servers. I'm thinking something along the lines of
//squid.x.com/server1 gets proxied to server1.intranet.com,
//squid.x.com/server2 gets proxied to server2.intranet.com, etc.

does that make sense?

thanks