RE: [squid-users] WPAD and Squid

From: Clemson, Chris <Chris.Clemson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:21:54 -0000

Have you checked for a pattern yet?
According to someone in a previous post, they were having problems getting
IE6 to see the wpad.dat file, where IE5.x worked.
I'm having a similar problem, but we don't have any IE5 browsers left to
test it with!
the script file works when i point IE and mozilla to it manually, but both
DNS and DHCP autodetection doesn't work (on IE6 - mozilla doesn't support
DNS/DHCP autodetection).

Do any of you guys know of a solution?
As usual MS's website isn't any help.

chris

--
The content of this e-mail is confidential, may contain privileged material
and is intended solely for the recipient(s) named above. If you receive this