[squid-users] Recommended Hardware for my platform

From: Jason Williams <jwilliams@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 15:15:37 -0700

Hello everyone.

I have convinced upper management here to let me put up a squid server to
act as a web proxy as well as filter out web sites that we do not want our
users to visit. With that in mind, im really looking forward to rolling
this out.

I just have a coulple of questions in regards to my hardware needs.

We currently have 40 users, but that number will increase to probably
90-100 users in a year or so. I'm trying to buy the hardware for this
particular server and was hoping to get some recommendations on what I
should be looking for that will suit my needs.

I appreciate the input and look forward to this task!

Cheers,

Jason