Re: [squid-users] Newbie questions

From: Hendrik Voigtländer <hendrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 22:05:44 +0200

I've found this pages very useful for mrtg/snmp/squid:

http://www.psychofx.com/chris/unix/mrtg/
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-18.html

(More links at the end of FAQ-18)

I recommend using rrdtool and 14all.cgi with mrtg. Less hassle with data
  consistency, but you can setup mrtg without rrdtool/14all.cgi as well
to keep things simpler in the beginning.

Regards, Hendrik Voigtländer