[squid-users] Squid and Apache Authentication

From: Martyn Bright <brightm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:42:57 +0100

I would like to be able to use a web page on my Apache server to validate a
users id and password, and then redirect them on to another external site
via a copy of Squid installed on the same machine. I have seen numerous
references to this as a possibility, but can anyone give me confirmation
that it works and what steps I will require to configure it.

Thanks

Martyn Bright