Re: [squid-users] help with win 2000 AD integration

From: Jawed Ahmed <jawed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 17:07:46 +0530

hi,

yes I have figured it out that it is more complex..you can say that again.

it is not that I am new to squid..have been using for quite some time..but as they say
I was only using 10 percent of its extensive capabilities...now after reading the
documentation I saw what all was possible and wanted to try it out..because the way
I see it..it has all the features that M$ ISA has...so I can straightaway dispense with
ISA if this works out..

that is why I wanted to integrate this with 2000 AD...no luck so far...will keep trying.

best wishes,

Jawed