Re: [squid-users] POST cacheability

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 22:17:49 -0700

That's been my understanding of it for many years, and I've heard
others say likewise.

If a server wanted to say "Please don't POST to this URI", they could
just respond with a 405 Method Not Allowed. 4xx responses have a
"don't do that again" semantic anyway...

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
mnot@yahoo-inc.com