Re: [squid-users] cache_peer - multiple ones

From: <gje@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 10:23:02 +0100

Hi Chris,

Okay - I've followed those instructions and squid reloads the configuration file without any
issues.

Browsing on port 8080 works, but once again 443 is challenging me for my credentials even though I
have turned off all authentication.

The thing about squid is, it is selecting the correct proxy (or cache_peer), however, it is not
sending the proxy authentication headers (login details) to the upstream proxy in the case of the
HTTPS (CONNECT method) requests.

I have no idea why not, and suspect a bug/glitch in squid it's self. Could this be looked at? I'm
not sure how to do this. Or how I prove it it a bug.

Cheers

GJE

On Fri May 4 0:08 , Chris Robertson <crobertson@gci.net> sent: