RE: [squid-users] squid 2.6 and squidguard 1.2.0 problems

From: chteh <chteh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 16:11:27 +0800

Dear Mr.Henrik Nordstrom,

For the cache_effective_user, I read about that in the squid mailing list.
Could you please elaborate more about this part? I think I almost try
everything but not this part yet.

Is it means that I need to insert these 2 lines in the squid.conf?

cache_effective_user squid
cache_effective_group squid

Thanks again.

Best Regards,