RE: [squid-users] Unable to access a website through Suse/Squid.

From: Terry Dobbs <tdobbs@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2008 10:11:58 -0400

The internet line is DSL, and does use a username/password (PPoE).
However, on the actual DSL router (provided by ISP) I don't see any MTU
options.

I will have to look into ip tables. I can add static routes via the
interface card which are permanent, however doing it this way doesn't
give me any options for mss, mtu, etc.. All I can enter this way is
Source, Destination, Gateway.