Re: [squid-users] Can't access this site using squid-2.6.19

From: Andy Low <andy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 18:37:46 +0800

Hi Chris,

Thanks! This solve my problem, I have tested the Squid on FC8 and
FC9-preview. But strange, I have another Linux Server running on RedHat 9
and using Squid-2.6.18 has no problem. The TCP Window Scaling is turned on
too, unless the TCP Window Scaling on Redhat 9 is broken?

At least now I know what's going on.

Thanks again!

Andy