Re: [squid-users] Number of Spindles

From: Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan_at_usa.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 04:39:06 +0600

Why aren't there any (or marginal / insignificant) improvements over 3
spindles? Is it because squid is a single threaded application?

On this note, what impact does the L1 and L2 directories have on AUFS
performance? I understand that these are there to control the number of
objects in each folder. But, what would be a good number of files to keep
in a directory, performance wise?

Regards
HASSAN