Re: [squid-users] Mailing-list admins: can we set up reply-to?

From: Tim Bates <tin_at_new-life.org.au>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 15:09:44 +1100

On 20/11/2009, "Henrik Nordstrom" <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net> wrote:

>The list server do set internet standard list headers, so if you have a
>mail client which knows about mailing lists then you get a "Reply to
>list" alternative.

Which still requires people to mash the right button. People used to just
clicking "Reply" or even using keyboard shortcuts will still send to
the wrong address.

I'm all for reply-to personally (I hate having to change the send list
back to the mailing list), but it's not my list which is why I've not
said anything yet (unless I did and forgot).

TB