Re: [squid-users] Squid & HTTP compression

From: Leonardo Rodrigues <leolistas_at_solutti.com.br>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 19:02:45 -0200

     squid 2.7 cannot handle HTTP/1.1 which is needed for, among other
things, the chunk encoding (compression) one. You'll simply not be able
to get it working with squid 2.7.

     i know squid 3.1 has made great improvements on HTTP/1.1 support,
but as i dont use it, i cannot guarantee you what's working and what's not.

     check squid 3.1 changelogs looking for HTTP/1.1 related things.
Also i'd suggest you to search this mailing list archives, as HTTP/1.1
support on squid was vastly discused here by other users.

--
	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues