Re: [squid-users] Squid 3.3 is very aggressive with memory

From: Nathan Hoad <nathan_at_getoffmalawn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 19:57:54 +1100

Apologies for the delay in responding - I have not had reliable
Internet or VPN access for a few days, as well as being on holiday.

I have attempted to run valgrind in a lab setting with the given
parameters, but I found that it eventually it locked up the entire
machine, so it is possible that I won't be able to run under valgrind.
That was on a virtual machine though, so I will attempt running it on
a proper hardware based machine to see if it helps at all - I will
come back on Monday with more information.

Thanks,

Nathan.

--
Nathan Hoad