Re: [squid-users] Re: Duration Access Limits

From: Edmonds Namasenda <namasenda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 09:43:17 +0300

Thanks Meyer.
While I always want to get my hands dirty, I have not yet written any
squid helpers.
Point me somewhere for starters.
And please note that because the WiFi will be a free service, I do not
want to incur more costs on equipment (Mikrotik) unless it is the only
alternative. Any specifics off Mikrotik you can recommend?

Amos, other users,

Is there nothing else I can do with squid to achieve my goal?

# Edmonds