Squid 3 features

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: 07 May 2003 08:45:53 +1000

Ok, are there any features that folk want in squid-3 that aren't there
already?

If you want a feature to be included, do the following:
* Email the list *now*, and include a timeframe when the feature (not
necessarily bug-free) will be available for merging to HEAD.

Emails received after midnight Friday, Sydney time (GMT+10) will not be
considered (without a dang-tooting good excuse :}).

P.S. I'm asking this again, as we went a little off-track in the last
discussion ].

Cheers,
Rob

--