newuser

From: Dave Behr <dave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 18:11:10 +0200

Hi

I have just started using squid v1.0.12 on Slackware Linux v3, kernel 1.2.13
I am looking for more info on setting squid.conf up and what values I should
use for some of the options. Does anyone know where I can get this, other
than what comes with squid.

One question I have is what is the difference between a neigbour or parent
proxy. Please forgive me if this info is obvious or available elsewhere - I
have had a look through the archive of this list.

Regards

Dave Behr