Re: Proxy-Remote

From: CyberPsychotic <fygrave@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 15:47:53 -0500 (GMT+5)

> if you have the following directives configured, it should work fine:
>
> cache_host hostname.your.domain.org parent 3128 3130
> inside_firewall your.domain.org

yeah. Overlooked this for the first time. By the way, if i had 2 or more
parents, would squid "look for" the one, with better connection to remote
site, or pick the first in the list? (or the first, which's reachable
better?)

> sounds like he hasn't setup /etc/resolv.conf correctly on his squid
> machine

hmm.. My idea is that some libraries there went crazy, but how would i
check which ones? when i run dnsserver, it reports of some lib. symbol,
which it can't resolve (_h_errno) and gives me sig. fault.