RE: [SQU] Squid and Junkbuster

From: Lee Miller <leemiller@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:26:08 -0600

Nathan,

Thanks for the info.

However, the client browser first requests data via junkbuster on port 8000,
and then, junkbuster (via it's 'forward' file), passes the request on to
squid's port 3128.

Thus, even though you set junkbuster to filter cookies, images, etc, I'm not
sure how squid then negotiates with the web site to exchange this
information, since at that point, communication is between squid and the
site.

Anyway, thanks again.

Lee Miller